Discover your talents at Summer Programs at Princeton Day School! With the return of our popular Pretty Brook Farm Day Camp and Panther Mini-Camp, we are also pleased to offer a wide array of enrichment programs to campers entering grades PreK through 12.
From programs in Creative and Culinary Arts to STEM Camps to outdoor Adventures to a host of Athletics Camps, there is truly something for everyone, and a millions ways to enjoy summer!
Join us for an open house on Sunday, February 28, from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Lisa McGraw ’44 Ice Rink on the PDS campus. And, join us for a Parent Information Night on Tuesday, May 3, from 6 to 8 p.m. in the PDS Campus Center.
• Pretty Brook Farm Day Camp returns: a traditional day camp for campers entering grades 1-5 with a wide range of activities and programs
• New this year: Bee-Bot Fun, 3-D Printing, Makey Makey Circuitry Camp, Introduction to Birding, and Scrapbooking
• Diverse selection of enrichment programs for campers entering grades PreK through 12
• Half-day and full-day options available
• One-week and two-week session options
• Pre-camp and extended day care offered
• Lunch and snacks available
• American Camp Association (ACA) Accredited Program
For more information and to register online, visit www.pds.org/summer-programs.
Summer Programs at Princeton Day School, Box 75, 650 Great Road, Princeton. Rose Price, Administrative Director of Summer Programs; Jamie Bean, Summer Programs Director. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 609-279-2700. Fax: 609-683-5902.