The Hamilton Area YMCA is celebrating its 67th year, but the organization is more vibrant than ever thanks to a series of upgrades and program improvements that have enhanced the experience of the organization’s 12,000 members and solidified the Y’s role as a leader in building a healthier community.
In recent years, the Hamilton Area YMCA has expanded its healthy living programs, group exercise offerings, small group training, and personal training to ensure that it reaches every member of the community. The Hamilton Area YMCA recognizes the importance of being able to offer health and wellness programming for all levels and abilities.
The Hamilton Area YMCA offers health and wellness programming for a variety of ages and abilities. These include:
• Personal Training
• Dual personal training
• Youth Fitness program
• Healthy Ways
• 120 land and water group exercise classes
• Youth sport, speed and agility classes
• Youth Yoga
We also offer a complimentary fit start program for our new members. This program gives members four 1 hour sessions with a wellness coach. During these sessions, members receive instruction on how to use each piece of equipment safely and effectively.
In addition to our programs, our wellness center currently includes:
• State-of-the-art touchscreen treadmills — iPod compatible, TV and Internet accessible, interactive “smart” Preva system
• Stairmaster Stepmills
• Ellipticals, AMTs, Upright & Recumbent Bikes
• Interactive Expresso Bikes
• Free Weight Area includes Bench Press, Leg Press, Dumbbells, Smith Machines, Paramount, Cable Machines.
• 17-Piece STRIVE Strength Training Circuit
• 8-Piece Cybex Strength Training Circuit (“Express 8”)
•Designated Areas for Stretching and Abs
While this listing does not include every Hamilton Area YMCA program, it shows the Y’s commitment to ensuring the impact of its mission of youth development, healthy living and social responsibility is felt throughout all parts of Central New Jersey.
If you would like to learn more about the Hamilton Area YMCA and these programs, visit the organizations website at hamiltonymca.org or contact Al Offredo at email@example.com