Starting August 2014, the Rutgers School of Business–Camden will bring its Professional Master of Accountancy (PMAc) program to the Conference Center at Mercer County Community College located in West Windsor.
Designed with the working professional in mind, the PMAc program is the ideal solution for those who wish to earn their Master of Accountancy degree from an AACSB International-accredited institution without disrupting their full-time career.
• 16-month accelerated degree program
• Saturday-only classes
• CPA 3-part exam methodology built into curriculum that meets the 150-hour eligibility requirement to sit for the CPA exam in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania
Participants thrive with a curriculum that conveys analytical tools, the latest business techniques, and enhanced skills needed to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace, all of which can be instantly applied in the workplace.
Students collaborate to stimulate their intellect, heighten their potential, and broaden their perspectives, all while expanding their professional network. Through coursework, team projects, case studies, and simulations, students receive a broad background in knowledge, critical thinking and decision-making skills and teamwork savvy.
• World-class Rutgers faculty for all PMAc courses
• Flat tuition for all students
• No classes during peak tax season (March and April)
• Exceptional cohort of diverse professionals from a variety of organizations and industries throughout the region
• Rutgers’ network of distinguished faculty, staff, alumni, and corporate friends that builds PMAc participants’ net worth
• Extensive overview of all areas of accountancy that prepares participants for careers in the public, corporate, government, non-profit, and education sectors
The next PMAc information session will be held on Wednesday, June 25, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the Conference Center at Mercer located at 1200 Old Trenton Road, West Windsor, NJ 08550.
To register for the PMAc information session and to learn more about the program, visit the Rutgers School of Business–Camden website at pmac.rutgers.edu. If you are unable to attend the information session or would like to sit in on a class or speak to a current student, contact Beverly Ballard at 856-225-2980 or email@example.com.